Our Promise of Stewardship
- Use all funds for Board of Director-approved programs and projects.
- Honor your designation of funds for special projects.
- Direct funds to area of greatest need after a special need or goal has been met.
- Report the result of your investment, including stories of changed lives.
- Refuse, in any way, to distribute your name to other organizations.
- Maximize the use of funds for the benefit of people in need.
- Respect your preference regarding the amount of communications you receive from us.
Contact Cindy Kruse at (406) 782-0925 to adjust your mailing preference and/or frequency.
Butte Rescue Mission is a 501 (c)(3) not-for-profit corporation that relies heavily on private, tax-deductible donations to feed, shelter and care for the poor, hungry and homeless people of Southwest Montana. (Tax #81-0410116).